ITALY: Turnover At Hosiery Maker Pompea Jumps 15%
Leading Italian hosiery and underwear producer Pompea on Thursday said it expects its full-year turnover to climb 15 per cent year-on-year to around $170 million. The company, which recently invested a seven-figure sum in a textile plant in Serbia, makes about 80 million pairs of socks and tights a year and employs more than 1,000 people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands