UK: TV footage claims new Bangladesh factory abuses
Nearly a year after the collapse of the Rana Plaza building in Bangladesh, an ITV documentary claims to have evidence of ongoing worker and safety concerns at factories making clothes for UK retailers N Brown and Arcadia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- TPP likely to lead to rise in US apparel imports
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Can supplier ratings reform purchasing practices?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- Victoria's Secret discontinue swimwear to simplify
- Labour may limit Malaysia TPP apparel shipments