UK: Tweed Makes A Hit At Elite
Over 2000 visitors poured through the doors of The Elite Fabric Show's Autumn/Winter 2001-2002 collections on 18-19 October at the Cumberland Hotel, London. The show proved the largest ever, with over 85 exhibitors displaying 250 collections from around the world.Buyers were delighted by the new show, as Sarah Magnay, assistant lingerie designer, Marks & Spencer, said: "I found the Elite Fabric Show really exciting, it was good to see the fabric industry taken seriously in the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022