US: Tween Brands expands senior VP Paul Carbone's role
Retailer Tween Brands has appointed senior VP of finance Paul C Carbone to the additional positions of principal accounting officer and principal financial officer.
Tween Brands is a leading specialty retailer for tweens (ages 7 to 14).
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' March 2007 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Limited Brands on Tuesday (15 May) took two giant steps away from the apparel business and reduced its first quarter guidance, principally because of difficulties at one of the assets it intends to re...
Restructuring costs of $10.8m, coupled with price pressures and increased competition in the US and Europe, have widened first quarter losses at private label apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' April 2007 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Higher swimwear and intimate apparel sales were not enough to offset slower demand for activewear at Tefron Ltd, pushing the company to a 26.9% slump in first quarter profit....
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen will end her lucrative lingerie contract with Limited Brands' intimate apparel unit Victoria's Secret at the end of the year....
Newspaper reports today suggest that Limited Brands Inc is planning to sell its struggling Express and Limited Stores chains to focus instead on more profitable businesses like fragrances and lingerie...
Gap Inc has named company veteran Gary Muto president of Gap Adult and Gapbody, effective immediately....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022