CANADA: Twigland adds NSB solutions
Retailer Twigland Fashions has selected NSB's Connected Retailer Managed Services to replace its current retail systems.
The services include the Connected Retailer Store, Merchandising, Sales Analytics, and CRM solutions.
Twigland president John Won said: "With Managed Services, we will be able to focus on retailing and leave the IT support to the experts in the retail industry.
"NSB has been a leader in retail for over 30 years, and they can apply all that experience towards meeting not only our current but long-term needs as well."
Twigland plans to become a national retailer within ten years, having grown from a single store in San Antonio Texas, to 34 stores located throughout Texas and Nevada.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar