VIETNAM: Two All-Foreign Clothing Projects Get Green Light
JCMC authorities last month licensed five foreign-owned projects with combined investment capital of US$1.83m, according to the foreign investment department of the Service of Planning and Investment. The US$250,000 Tokinaga Vietnam Co project by Takushi Yamagami of Japan is licensed to provide quality control, export, and consulting services for clothing manufacturers over 20 years. The US$83,000 Zakka Co project by Wanatabe Yasutaka of Japan is licensed to manufacture clothing and embroidered products, 80 per cent for export, over 10 years.The other three projects involve the manufacturing and technology industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective