PAKISTAN: Two killed after factory wall collapses
Two garment workers were killed in Pakistan when a precarious portion of a garment factory collapsed after winter rains.
They were working in the backyard of Yahya Garment Factory located at SITE area Karachi, when the wall of the factory collapsed in strong winds.
The incident injured four workers, who were rushed to the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, where two of them died.
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores