US: Two new executives complete Haggar leadership team
Men's wear maker Haggar Clothing Co has completed the rebuilding of its leadership team with one promotion and one new hire aimed at helping the company continue to grow its revenue and market share gains.
Nanditha Zuckerman has been promoted to the new SVP of global operations and Rich Honiball has been hired as the new SVP for marketing, licensing and e-commerce, the apparel firm said today (25 September).
Prior to joining Haggar, Honiball led JC Penney's men's and kid's private label business.
He "will be instrumental in guiding our brand direction, communication and digital development both internally and in partnership with our domestic and global licensing partners," said company president Tim Lyons.
Zuckerman joins from Haggar Canada where she was chief operating officer.
"She has a keen understanding of the Haggar brand, culture and operations model which makes her the ideal candidate and best suited to make a difference in terms of supporting and facilitating our profitable growth as a company," noted Michael Stitt, CEO of Haggar Clothing Co.
Other recent hires at the men's wear firm include Tony Anzovino as vice president of sourcing and William Davenport as chief financial officer, while Nancy Dowling was promoted to vice president of merchandising and design.
US department store operator JC Penney has been forced to abandon a central part of its turnaround plans after the strategy failed to gain traction with consumers. ...
Hanesbrands chairman and CEO Richard Noll has revealed that the apparel company may look to invest in acquisitions to drive growth and strengthen its business portfolio....
The most read stories on just-style this week include Sainsbury's revealing its general merchanside and clothing business is growing faster than its food division, Lululemon Athletica warning it may l...
US department store operator JC Penney saw fourth quarter net losses widen as the company said sales and traffic fell below expectations amid efforts to turn around the business....
US department-store retailer JC Penney Company is hoping to ramp up its fashion credentials with a number of new designer collaborations being launched this spring....
US department store retailer JC Penney has amended its bank credit facility to increase its borrowing capacity, raising concerns about its ongoing transformation strategy....
Crailar Technologies has entered into an agreement with Cotswold Industries to develop sustainable pocketing and waist banding for its apparel customers....
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Open markets key for US apparel workers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges