USA: Two Prominent Mexico-based Apparel Chains Select JDA's Complete Host-POS-Analytic Solution
JDA® Software Group Inc. (Nasdaq: JDAS) announced that Avante Textil, the holding company of two of Mexico's oldest family-owned apparel retail chains, Almacenes Garcia and Tiendas Optima, signed a license agreement for JDA's complete host-POS-analytic solution during first quarter 2000. With approximately 95 stores throughout the Republic of Mexico offering low-price, quality clothing and accessories for middle to lower income level families, Avante Textil selected JDA's IBM AS/400-based corporate headquarters solution, Merchandise Management System(TM) (MMS®), in-store solution, Win/DSS®, and data warehousing system, Retail IDEAS®, to help improve inventory management and provide more timely access to pertinent information.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again