USA: Two Prominent Mexico-based Apparel Chains Select JDA's Complete Host-POS-Analytic Solution
JDA® Software Group Inc. (Nasdaq: JDAS) announced that Avante Textil, the holding company of two of Mexico's oldest family-owned apparel retail chains, Almacenes Garcia and Tiendas Optima, signed a license agreement for JDA's complete host-POS-analytic solution during first quarter 2000. With approximately 95 stores throughout the Republic of Mexico offering low-price, quality clothing and accessories for middle to lower income level families, Avante Textil selected JDA's IBM AS/400-based corporate headquarters solution, Merchandise Management System(TM) (MMS®), in-store solution, Win/DSS®, and data warehousing system, Retail IDEAS®, to help improve inventory management and provide more timely access to pertinent information.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020