USA: Two Prominent Mexico-based Apparel Chains Select JDA's Complete Host-POS-Analytic Solution
JDA® Software Group Inc. (Nasdaq: JDAS) announced that Avante Textil, the holding company of two of Mexico's oldest family-owned apparel retail chains, Almacenes Garcia and Tiendas Optima, signed a license agreement for JDA's complete host-POS-analytic solution during first quarter 2000. With approximately 95 stores throughout the Republic of Mexico offering low-price, quality clothing and accessories for middle to lower income level families, Avante Textil selected JDA's IBM AS/400-based corporate headquarters solution, Merchandise Management System(TM) (MMS®), in-store solution, Win/DSS®, and data warehousing system, Retail IDEAS®, to help improve inventory management and provide more timely access to pertinent information.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022