US: TXT appoints Vorsanger as North America head
Retail planning specialist TXT e-solutions has appointed Jean-Philippe Vorsanger as senior vice president of North American retail in a bid to build up momentum in the region.
Vorsanger will be responsible for further developing the TXT North American business, driving commercial efforts to grow market presence and to generate opportunities within the existing customer base, and continuing to secure relationships with clients. He will also take responsibility for managing operations, including management of the consulting, professional services and customer support teams.
The position, TXT said, is strategic to achieving the company's aggressive growth plans in retail in North America and globally.
Vorsanger has over twenty years' experience in retail, technology and supply chain, and joins from Capgemini, where he served as principal, responsible for managing and growing the supply chain technology Canadian practice, selling and overseeing the delivery of projects and managing key retail accounts.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022