TXT inks global alliance deal with First Insight
Software providers TXT Retail and First Insight have inked a global alliance agreement, which they claim will enable brands and retailers to create better product assortment plans as well as boost sales and margins.
The agreement allows companies, including fashion brands and retailers, to combine TXT Retail's Planning Solutions with First Insight's actionable consumer-driven analytics to create localised assortments and optimise omni-channel activities, driving higher sales and margins.
Ultimately, the alliance agreement gives both TXT Retail and First Insight the ability to deliver a solution of significant benefit to retailers by incorporating deep customer and product insight into the end-to-end planning process.
"We feel that the addition of First Insight's capabilities to further enrich consumer input from innovative sources and to create advanced predictive models gives retailers another tool that can be incorporated into the planning process, resulting in increased sales and margin potential," says Peter Charness, SVP and CMO at TXT Retail.
TXT Retail and First Insight will be demonstrating the integration of the two solutions at NRF's Big Show 2016 in New York from 17-19 January.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020