CZECH REPUBLIC: Tylex Boosts Profits Despite Sales Drop
A Czech textile company has managed to go from loss to profit despite recording a drop in sales throughout the year. Elastic fabric producer Tylex Letovice, saw its sales drop from CZK372m ($9.7m) in 1999 to CZK326m ($8.5m) during 2000, despite recording profits of CZK10m ($260, 339), an increase from a recorded loss of CZK34m ($885,155) in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022