USA: U-Turn License Adds A Twist To K-Swiss Shoes
UTurn Technology is being used to manufacture K-Swiss' versatile TongueTwister line which, with a simple twist of the tongue, allows the wearer to reveal the other side of the two-coloured tongue.
Tongue Twister debuts on the K-Swiss Nido for Holiday 2002 in colour combinations including white/navy, white/red, white/platinum, and white/carolina blue. Throughout 2003, it will be featured in different styles of K-Swiss footwear, supported by a print advertising campaign in March and April 2003.
According to Steven Nichols, president of K-Swiss, the early response from consumers and retailers has been "overwhelmingly positive."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Style, fashion and brand image all capture the imagination of consumers shopping for value in apparel items. However, increasing the product mix to ramp up market share can also lead to operational lo...
Feet are going to be warm and cosy next winter. Fur, both real and synthetic, was all around at the latest GDS shoe fair in Germany, on the inside and outside of shoes as well as boots, writes Penny L...
However important and serious the problems coming from quota abolition might be, there's no evidence they're urgent, says Mike Flanagan. Governments do most damage when they act in haste: the most imp...
Fashion footwear company Steven Madden has appointed Daniel Friedman as executive licensing director....
Footwear wholesaler Steven Madden has announced the appointment of Matt Joyce to president of the company's women's wholesale division....
Footwear retailer Steven Madden has reported a 12.9 per cent third-quarter sales rise after its wholesale and retail units saw good demand, and has announced the forthcoming departure of president Ric...
Shoe company Steven Madden Ltd says third-quarter profit is likely to exceed forecasts on better-than-anticipated sales in both wholesale and retail as well as gross margin growth....
Footwear group Steven Madden Ltd has named Awadhesh Sinha chief operating officer as of 1 July....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar