PAKISTAN: UAE Emerges As Key Export Market
The United States is still Pakistan’s biggest export market with most of the $2.25 billion worth of goods sent there in the past fiscal year being textiles and clothing, trade chiefs have revealed. Figures from Pakistan’s Export Promotion Bureau show total exports to the US were flat last year, but grew rapidly to the United Arab Emirates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"