UAE: UK Firm Virginware Opens First Lingerie Shop
UK lingerie company Virginware has opened its first store in the UAE.
The Virginware store, which is located in the Sahara Centre shopping mall in Sharjah, offers underwear and sleepwear for women aged between 18 and 35.
Virginware has operations in Sweden, Greece and Finland and is managed by Unique Commerce, a licence partner of Virgin Clothing Company.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar