CHINA: UK Graduates Win Rare Visit To Textile Plant
A group of UK graduates were given a valuable insight into the textile and apparel industry during a visit to the Chinese factories of one of the world's leading garment manufacturers, Esquel Group. The tour was organised as part of Esquel's sponsorship of Texprint 2001, at Interstoff Asia fair in Hong Kong, with the five graduates given a tour of the plants in Guangdong Province after they won top awards at the event.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth