UK: UK Safety Signs Up For Datel Software Package
UK Safety has already implemented manufacturing, distribution and financial capabilities of the ERP solution - Datel Protex. It has now taken on Datel's specially designed package for the corporate clothing industry to assist in enhancing customer service.
Phase one of the project has kicked off and involves Datel implementing the corporate clothing module to integrate with its existing systems. Phase two will involve web enablement of these functions. WearforWork.com online will enable UK Safety to provide a customised self-service to each of its customers.
John Newman, Chief Executive of UK Safety said; "Our continued growth in the managed service sector is directly related to our ability to provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service and we are delighted to be working with Datel to implement a system that will enable us to achieve our objectives in this important area of our business."
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack