MOROCCO: UK Suppliers Open Showcase Plant
Industrial sewing thread and linings specialist Donisthorpe and Company Limited has opened a new bonded warehouse and finishing plant in Oulja, Morocco. The facility also houses seven UK suppliers to the garment-making industry, which means that manufacturers operating in Morocco now have direct and immediate access to Donisthorpe's threads and linings, Automatic Braiding's range of elastics, cords and tapes, Thomas Walker's selection of apparel accessories, and WML's Hulme Holmberg and Henderson Holmes & Reiss ranges of garment components and accessories. In addition, an extensive selection of buttons and fastenings is available at the site through Louis Goldstein-Kersen, J&J Stern and W.N.Gutteridge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016