MOROCCO: UK Suppliers Open Showcase Plant
Industrial sewing thread and linings specialist Donisthorpe and Company Limited has opened a new bonded warehouse and finishing plant in Oulja, Morocco. The facility also houses seven UK suppliers to the garment-making industry, which means that manufacturers operating in Morocco now have direct and immediate access to Donisthorpe's threads and linings, Automatic Braiding's range of elastics, cords and tapes, Thomas Walker's selection of apparel accessories, and WML's Hulme Holmberg and Henderson Holmes & Reiss ranges of garment components and accessories. In addition, an extensive selection of buttons and fastenings is available at the site through Louis Goldstein-Kersen, J&J Stern and W.N.Gutteridge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020