MOROCCO: UK Suppliers Open Showcase Plant
Industrial sewing thread and linings specialist Donisthorpe and Company Limited has opened a new bonded warehouse and finishing plant in Oulja, Morocco. The facility also houses seven UK suppliers to the garment-making industry, which means that manufacturers operating in Morocco now have direct and immediate access to Donisthorpe's threads and linings, Automatic Braiding's range of elastics, cords and tapes, Thomas Walker's selection of apparel accessories, and WML's Hulme Holmberg and Henderson Holmes & Reiss ranges of garment components and accessories. In addition, an extensive selection of buttons and fastenings is available at the site through Louis Goldstein-Kersen, J&J Stern and W.N.Gutteridge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores