MOROCCO: UK Suppliers Open Showcase Plant
Industrial sewing thread and linings specialist Donisthorpe and Company Limited has opened a new bonded warehouse and finishing plant in Oulja, Morocco. The facility also houses seven UK suppliers to the garment-making industry, which means that manufacturers operating in Morocco now have direct and immediate access to Donisthorpe's threads and linings, Automatic Braiding's range of elastics, cords and tapes, Thomas Walker's selection of apparel accessories, and WML's Hulme Holmberg and Henderson Holmes & Reiss ranges of garment components and accessories. In addition, an extensive selection of buttons and fastenings is available at the site through Louis Goldstein-Kersen, J&J Stern and W.N.Gutteridge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing