UK: UKAS Extends Schedule For Accredited Tests
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) has granted Shirley Technologies at BTTG in Manchester an extension to its schedule of accreditation to cover tests in Cleanroom, UVR Protection and Electrostatics (CUE). Many of the electrostatic tests added to the schedule are used to support certification of Personal Protective Equipment and Construction Products, which are subject to European Commission Directives. In addition to harmonised European and International standard test methods, the newly accredited tests include some that are unique to Shirley Technologies, having been developed by staff in CUE in response to advances made in materials technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020