UK: UKAS Extends Schedule For Accredited Tests
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) has granted Shirley Technologies at BTTG in Manchester an extension to its schedule of accreditation to cover tests in Cleanroom, UVR Protection and Electrostatics (CUE). Many of the electrostatic tests added to the schedule are used to support certification of Personal Protective Equipment and Construction Products, which are subject to European Commission Directives. In addition to harmonised European and International standard test methods, the newly accredited tests include some that are unique to Shirley Technologies, having been developed by staff in CUE in response to advances made in materials technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts