UK: UKAS Extends Schedule For Accredited Tests
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) has granted Shirley Technologies at BTTG in Manchester an extension to its schedule of accreditation to cover tests in Cleanroom, UVR Protection and Electrostatics (CUE). Many of the electrostatic tests added to the schedule are used to support certification of Personal Protective Equipment and Construction Products, which are subject to European Commission Directives. In addition to harmonised European and International standard test methods, the newly accredited tests include some that are unique to Shirley Technologies, having been developed by staff in CUE in response to advances made in materials technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing