UK: UKAS Extends Schedule For Accredited Tests
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) has granted Shirley Technologies at BTTG in Manchester an extension to its schedule of accreditation to cover tests in Cleanroom, UVR Protection and Electrostatics (CUE). Many of the electrostatic tests added to the schedule are used to support certification of Personal Protective Equipment and Construction Products, which are subject to European Commission Directives. In addition to harmonised European and International standard test methods, the newly accredited tests include some that are unique to Shirley Technologies, having been developed by staff in CUE in response to advances made in materials technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again