UK: UKAS Extends Schedule For Accredited Tests
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) has granted Shirley Technologies at BTTG in Manchester an extension to its schedule of accreditation to cover tests in Cleanroom, UVR Protection and Electrostatics (CUE). Many of the electrostatic tests added to the schedule are used to support certification of Personal Protective Equipment and Construction Products, which are subject to European Commission Directives. In addition to harmonised European and International standard test methods, the newly accredited tests include some that are unique to Shirley Technologies, having been developed by staff in CUE in response to advances made in materials technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar