NEW ZEALAND: UK's Daks Holds On To Squadron Name
The squadron had asked the New Zealand commissioner of trademarks to remove the name from the trademark register, as Daks had not used it for over five years.
But the squadron's appeal, which was made at Wellington High Court, was dismissed last week.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth