NORTHERN IRELAND: Ulster Weavers Wins World Class Award
Accredited by the international Oliver Wight organisation, the Class A award recognises that the business has achieved acknowledged performance standards.
Speaking of the achievement, managing director Declan Gormley said: "We are delighted to achieve this award and see it as part of our continued strategy for excellence in growth.
"In today's global marketplace, businesses must respond to customer needs better and faster than ever before. This requires close working partnerships with customers and the operational agility to respond with products and services which meet, and even better, exceed their needs.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar