US: Under Armour launches SpeedForm Apollo running shoe
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has launched what it claims is its latest "game-changing" running shoe.
The UA SpeedForm Apollo shoe follows the launch of the UA SpeedForm RC and will be available from 28 February.
Performance benefits include a seamless 3D molded heel cup, perforated breathable upper Micro G midsole, Medial TPU stability bar, and ortholite foam embedded sock liner.
"SpeedForm Apollo is the shoe we were born to make," said Matt Mirchin, EVP, global marketing. "We pushed industry boundaries to deliver breakthrough innovation in footwear that provides performance that runners need. Because athletes are never satisfied and never willing to settle, Under Armour will stay at the forefront of technology and innovation to give them just a little bit of an edge to help them perform better."
The UA SpeedForm Apollo running shoe launch will be accompanied by a "This is What Fast Feels Like" global marketing campaign.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories:...
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- US Q2 in brief - Sears, Burlington, Tilly's
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras