US: Under Armour launches SpeedForm Apollo running shoe
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has launched what it claims is its latest "game-changing" running shoe.
The UA SpeedForm Apollo shoe follows the launch of the UA SpeedForm RC and will be available from 28 February.
Performance benefits include a seamless 3D molded heel cup, perforated breathable upper Micro G midsole, Medial TPU stability bar, and ortholite foam embedded sock liner.
"SpeedForm Apollo is the shoe we were born to make," said Matt Mirchin, EVP, global marketing. "We pushed industry boundaries to deliver breakthrough innovation in footwear that provides performance that runners need. Because athletes are never satisfied and never willing to settle, Under Armour will stay at the forefront of technology and innovation to give them just a little bit of an edge to help them perform better."
The UA SpeedForm Apollo running shoe launch will be accompanied by a "This is What Fast Feels Like" global marketing campaign.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corpora...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories:...
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders