US: Under Armour launches SpeedForm Apollo running shoe
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has launched what it claims is its latest "game-changing" running shoe.
The UA SpeedForm Apollo shoe follows the launch of the UA SpeedForm RC and will be available from 28 February.
Performance benefits include a seamless 3D molded heel cup, perforated breathable upper Micro G midsole, Medial TPU stability bar, and ortholite foam embedded sock liner.
"SpeedForm Apollo is the shoe we were born to make," said Matt Mirchin, EVP, global marketing. "We pushed industry boundaries to deliver breakthrough innovation in footwear that provides performance that runners need. Because athletes are never satisfied and never willing to settle, Under Armour will stay at the forefront of technology and innovation to give them just a little bit of an edge to help them perform better."
The UA SpeedForm Apollo running shoe launch will be accompanied by a "This is What Fast Feels Like" global marketing campaign.
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras