US: Under Armour launches SpeedForm Apollo running shoe
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has launched what it claims is its latest "game-changing" running shoe.
The UA SpeedForm Apollo shoe follows the launch of the UA SpeedForm RC and will be available from 28 February.
Performance benefits include a seamless 3D molded heel cup, perforated breathable upper Micro G midsole, Medial TPU stability bar, and ortholite foam embedded sock liner.
"SpeedForm Apollo is the shoe we were born to make," said Matt Mirchin, EVP, global marketing. "We pushed industry boundaries to deliver breakthrough innovation in footwear that provides performance that runners need. Because athletes are never satisfied and never willing to settle, Under Armour will stay at the forefront of technology and innovation to give them just a little bit of an edge to help them perform better."
The UA SpeedForm Apollo running shoe launch will be accompanied by a "This is What Fast Feels Like" global marketing campaign.
Under Armour, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offer...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corpora...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories:...
This report provides information on the latest developments in biodegradable cigarette filters, environmentally friendly fabric treatments, fabrics for technical textiles, natural fibre reinforced com...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019