US: Under Armour makes executive promotions
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has made a number of key executive promotions.
Vice president of finance for North America, Andy Amrhein, will expand his role to focus on the financial planning and analysis needs of the region.
Jason Archer will take up the role of vice president of finance and operations for the firm's international division, and Dave Dombrow has been promoted to vice president, creative director for footwear.
In addition, Josh Rattet has been promoted to vice president, team sports, footwear. He joined the company six years ago to drive the team sports footwear business, including American football, baseball, global football, basketball and lacrosse.
"As we continue to grow our business and expand our global presence, we're excited to elevate these members of our team who have proven themselves to be great assets to our brand," a spokesperson for the company told just-style.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar