US: Under Armour makes executive promotions
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has made a number of key executive promotions.
Vice president of finance for North America, Andy Amrhein, will expand his role to focus on the financial planning and analysis needs of the region.
Jason Archer will take up the role of vice president of finance and operations for the firm's international division, and Dave Dombrow has been promoted to vice president, creative director for footwear.
In addition, Josh Rattet has been promoted to vice president, team sports, footwear. He joined the company six years ago to drive the team sports footwear business, including American football, baseball, global football, basketball and lacrosse.
"As we continue to grow our business and expand our global presence, we're excited to elevate these members of our team who have proven themselves to be great assets to our brand," a spokesperson for the company told just-style.
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Retail fallout unclear following Hanjin collapse
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras