US: Under Armour makes executive promotions
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has made a number of key executive promotions.
Vice president of finance for North America, Andy Amrhein, will expand his role to focus on the financial planning and analysis needs of the region.
Jason Archer will take up the role of vice president of finance and operations for the firm's international division, and Dave Dombrow has been promoted to vice president, creative director for footwear.
In addition, Josh Rattet has been promoted to vice president, team sports, footwear. He joined the company six years ago to drive the team sports footwear business, including American football, baseball, global football, basketball and lacrosse.
"As we continue to grow our business and expand our global presence, we're excited to elevate these members of our team who have proven themselves to be great assets to our brand," a spokesperson for the company told just-style.
Under Armour, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offer...
Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Glo...
Under Armour Inc has generated astonishing growth since launching in 1996. Genuine product innovation, as well as an image of professionalism that makes its consumers feel like athletes have driven th...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corpora...
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- Hanesbrands eyes 600 job cuts in restructure