US: Under Armour makes executive promotions
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has made a number of key executive promotions.
Vice president of finance for North America, Andy Amrhein, will expand his role to focus on the financial planning and analysis needs of the region.
Jason Archer will take up the role of vice president of finance and operations for the firm's international division, and Dave Dombrow has been promoted to vice president, creative director for footwear.
In addition, Josh Rattet has been promoted to vice president, team sports, footwear. He joined the company six years ago to drive the team sports footwear business, including American football, baseball, global football, basketball and lacrosse.
"As we continue to grow our business and expand our global presence, we're excited to elevate these members of our team who have proven themselves to be great assets to our brand," a spokesperson for the company told just-style.
Under Armour, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offer...
Under Armour Inc has generated astonishing growth since launching in 1996. Genuine product innovation, as well as an image of professionalism that makes its consumers feel like athletes have driven th...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corpora...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories:...
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- TPP trade deal remains elusive but tantalising
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Vietnam apparel industry calls for lower wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019