US: Under Armour makes executive promotions
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has made a number of key executive promotions.
Vice president of finance for North America, Andy Amrhein, will expand his role to focus on the financial planning and analysis needs of the region.
Jason Archer will take up the role of vice president of finance and operations for the firm's international division, and Dave Dombrow has been promoted to vice president, creative director for footwear.
In addition, Josh Rattet has been promoted to vice president, team sports, footwear. He joined the company six years ago to drive the team sports footwear business, including American football, baseball, global football, basketball and lacrosse.
"As we continue to grow our business and expand our global presence, we're excited to elevate these members of our team who have proven themselves to be great assets to our brand," a spokesperson for the company told just-style.
Under Armour, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offer...
Under Armour Inc has generated astonishing growth since launching in 1996. Genuine product innovation, as well as an image of professionalism that makes its consumers feel like athletes have driven th...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corpora...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories:...
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry