US: Under Armour names Fremar head of women's business
Performance apparel and footwear maker Under Armour has appointed Leanne Fremar as senior vice president and executive creative director of its women's business as part of plans to expand the category.
The Baltimore-based sportswear brand said Fremar, who will join the company on 11 November, will oversee all women's brand marketing, product and design.
Henry Stafford, Under Armour senior vice president of apparel and accessories, said: "This expansion of our executive team is a testament to the sustained growth and momentum of Under Armour women's."
Performance apparel and footwear maker Under Armour attributed its fourth-quarter profit growth to innovation and product expansion - and said this focus on innovation is set to continue in 2013....
Sportswear brand Under Armour is being sued by footwear brand Gravity Defyer over Under Armour's use of the G Defy name on its footwear. ...
French luxury group PPR, which will be renamed Kering in June, has acquired French crocodile skin company France Croco. ...
French apparel group PPR is changing its name to Kering as it looks to position itself as a luxury and sportswear business....
French apparel and luxury group PPR is reportedly considering changing its name to Kering as it looks to focus on its luxury and sportswear businesses....
The most read stories on just-style this week include a look at the challenges Burma faces in becoming a competitive sourcing destination, Under Armour filing a trademark infringement lawsuit against ...
Under Armour has signed an eight-year agreement to supply the USA Gymnastics team with competition and training performance apparel, footwear and accessories....
Performance apparel and footwear maker Under Armour has filed a lawsuit that claims sportswear giant Nike is infringing its I Will trademark. ...
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- US Q1 in brief: Skechers, Steve Madden
- Bangladesh remediation delays "unacceptable"
- Aeropostale delisted from New York Stock Exchange