US: Under Armour Water Spider shoe features Line-X coating
A new high performance water shoe launched by sportswear brand Under Armour features a protective coating developed by Line-X in its construction.
The 'Water Spider' shoe combines "great ventilation and water expulsion" thanks to the special waterproof and colour-stable aliphatic coating.
"Under Armour is constantly driving innovation," said Iiley Thompson, senior director of outdoor footwear, adding that Line-X "is a perfect example of finding a new application for footwear that brings an extreme level of durability in a way that resonates with the outdoor consumer".
The Under Armour Water Spider is a high performance water shoe designed for an active outdoor lifestyle, with quick-lock lacing, lightweight cushioning and support, a full drainage polyurethane footbed and high traction, non-slip outsoles.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corpora...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Athletic Footwear market to grow at a CAGR of 1.75 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasi...
This report provides a round-up of recent corporate developments in the global technical textile sector, including acquisitions, divestments and mergers, business news, financial results, investments ...
Apparel and footwear firm Wolverine Worldwide has appointed Gene McCarthy, former senior vice president of footwear at Under Armour, as president of the Merrell brand....
Since its introduction in the country three years ago, the International Labor Organization's (ILO) Better Work programme has been credited with helping elevate Nicaragua as an ethical sourcing locati...
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Asian union development and the Western response
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Clothing a top category for mass personalisation
- Exports of lower cotton content denim treble
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects