USA: Underneath.com To Sue Warnaco And Jockey International
Underneath.com, the online retailer of brand name intimate apparel for men, women and children, is preparing to file multi-million dollar lawsuits against Warnaco, maker of products such as Calvin Klein underwear and Olga bras, and Jockey International, maker of Jockey brand underwear Details of the claims have not yet been released, but Atlanta based QUAD-i (Innovative Internet Ideas Inc), the owner and operator of Underneath.com, says that it is seeking compensatory damages from the two companies and substantial punitive damages resulting from what it calls "ruthless and unfair business practices''.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"