USA: Underneath.com Up For Sale At $5.8m
Atlanta-based QUAD-i, owner and operator of Underneath.com, the Internet retailer of brand name intimate apparel for men and women, today announced that it is up for sale for $5.8m. Underneath.com has been operating successfully since December 1997. It is one of the few profitable e-tailers having posted a profit for its fiscal year ended June, 2000. QUAD-i, its parent company, never received venture capital and had to grow the business focusing on real revenue and profits with its initial seed funding of $40,000 from its founder's credit cards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again