USA: Unhappy Xmas For Factory 2-U Stores
Leading off-price retailer of casual branded apparel, Factory 2-U Stores Inc, on Thursday posted a 14.7 per cent fall in sales to $88.8 million for the five week period ended January 5, 2002, compared to the year ago period. Sales for the 48 week period rose 6.2 per cent to $552.9m, compared to the same period last year, while comparable store sales for the 48 week period fell 8.6 per cent versus an increase of 4.5 per cent for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack