USA: Unifi And Cargill Dow Announce Textile Innovations
Two companies working on the development of material made from renewable resources have announced several breakthroughs. Unifi Inc and Cargill Dow LLC said they had developed a one denier per filament yarn of NatureWorks made from annually renewable resources such as corn. And they also said they had had success in package dyeing of air jet textured fibre yarn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands