USA: Unifi Announces Positive Fourth Quarter Earnings
Unifi, Inc, (NYSE: UFI), today released operating results for its fourth quarter of fiscal year 2000.Net sales for the fourth quarter ended June 25, 2000 increased to $338.8m from $307.7m and $319.3m, in the June 1999 and March 2000 quarters respectively. These increases in sales are due to the company's growth in polyester unit volume domestically and throughout Europe and Brazil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth