USA: Unifi Completes Asia Alliance, Posts Q4 Results
US yarn giant Unifi Inc on Wednesday announced it has agreed terms on a deal with Tuntex (Thailand) for the manufacture and sale of polyester filament yarns produced at the Tuntex's factory. Under the terms of the agreements, Unifi will assist Tuntex in enhancing both the quality and variety of polyester filament yarns produced, and will utilise the Thai facility as a base for sourcing Unifi yarns in Asia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores