USA: Unifi Receives Distribution From Parkdale America
Unifi and Parkdale Mills have completed a restructuring of the balance sheet of their jointly owned company, Parkdale America, LLC. As a result of the restructuring, a distribution in the form of a return of capital has been made by Parkdale America to Unifi and Mills in amounts proportionate to their respective percentage ownership interests in America. The distribution received by Unifi of $49.2m will be applied to the retirement of outstanding debt. Following completion of the restructuring and distribution, Unifi will retain a 34 per cent ownership interest in America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"