USA: Unifi Receives Distribution From Parkdale America
Unifi and Parkdale Mills have completed a restructuring of the balance sheet of their jointly owned company, Parkdale America, LLC. As a result of the restructuring, a distribution in the form of a return of capital has been made by Parkdale America to Unifi and Mills in amounts proportionate to their respective percentage ownership interests in America. The distribution received by Unifi of $49.2m will be applied to the retirement of outstanding debt. Following completion of the restructuring and distribution, Unifi will retain a 34 per cent ownership interest in America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020