USA: Unifi Sells Facility To Avgol Nonwovens
Unifi, Inc yesterday announced that it has reached an agreement in principle to sell the assets of its wholly-owned subsidiary Unifi Technical Fabrics, LLC, to Avgol Nonwovens Industries of Holon, Israel. The agreement, which includes Avgol taking possession of Unifi Technical Fabrics' (UTF) 125-acre site in Mocksville, N.C, is part of Unifi's ongoing effort to focus more closely on its core business as a global leader in the production of synthetic fibre and yarns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020