USA: Unifi Sells Facility To Avgol Nonwovens
Unifi, Inc yesterday announced that it has reached an agreement in principle to sell the assets of its wholly-owned subsidiary Unifi Technical Fabrics, LLC, to Avgol Nonwovens Industries of Holon, Israel. The agreement, which includes Avgol taking possession of Unifi Technical Fabrics' (UTF) 125-acre site in Mocksville, N.C, is part of Unifi's ongoing effort to focus more closely on its core business as a global leader in the production of synthetic fibre and yarns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack