USA: Unifi Sells Facility To Avgol Nonwovens
Unifi, Inc yesterday announced that it has reached an agreement in principle to sell the assets of its wholly-owned subsidiary Unifi Technical Fabrics, LLC, to Avgol Nonwovens Industries of Holon, Israel. The agreement, which includes Avgol taking possession of Unifi Technical Fabrics' (UTF) 125-acre site in Mocksville, N.C, is part of Unifi's ongoing effort to focus more closely on its core business as a global leader in the production of synthetic fibre and yarns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022