CHINA: Unifi to launch recycled Repreve nylon yarn
Unifi Inc is launching its Repreve nylon 6,6 yarn, which is made from recycled materials, to the Chinese market later this month.
Repreve nylon will be available through Unifi Textiles (Suzhou) Co Ltd (UTSC), the company's new China-based subsidiary, and can be used for a number of product applications including apparel and hosiery.
"With the product availability in Asia, this will further allow us to consistently supply high quality 100% recycled products wherever our customers choose to do business," said Roger Berrier, executive vice president for Unifi.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Textured yarn maker Unifi Inc has sold its stake in its loss-making Chinese joint venture Yihua Unifi Fibre Industry Co Ltd for $9m....
Yarn producer Unifi has posted a second quarter net loss of US$9.1m, which compares to a net loss of $7.7m in the prior December quarter, caused by the decreased demand and higher priced raw material ...
Yarn maker Unifi Inc is expanding its range of recycled products with the launch of Repreve polyester staple fibre....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar