CHINA: Unifi to launch recycled Repreve nylon yarn
Unifi Inc is launching its Repreve nylon 6,6 yarn, which is made from recycled materials, to the Chinese market later this month.
Repreve nylon will be available through Unifi Textiles (Suzhou) Co Ltd (UTSC), the company's new China-based subsidiary, and can be used for a number of product applications including apparel and hosiery.
"With the product availability in Asia, this will further allow us to consistently supply high quality 100% recycled products wherever our customers choose to do business," said Roger Berrier, executive vice president for Unifi.
Textured yarn maker Unifi Inc has sold its stake in its loss-making Chinese joint venture Yihua Unifi Fibre Industry Co Ltd for $9m....
Yarn producer Unifi has posted a second quarter net loss of US$9.1m, which compares to a net loss of $7.7m in the prior December quarter, caused by the decreased demand and higher priced raw material ...
Yarn maker Unifi Inc is expanding its range of recycled products with the launch of Repreve polyester staple fibre....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack