CHINA: Unifi to launch recycled Repreve nylon yarn
Unifi Inc is launching its Repreve nylon 6,6 yarn, which is made from recycled materials, to the Chinese market later this month.
Repreve nylon will be available through Unifi Textiles (Suzhou) Co Ltd (UTSC), the company's new China-based subsidiary, and can be used for a number of product applications including apparel and hosiery.
"With the product availability in Asia, this will further allow us to consistently supply high quality 100% recycled products wherever our customers choose to do business," said Roger Berrier, executive vice president for Unifi.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Textured yarn maker Unifi Inc has sold its stake in its loss-making Chinese joint venture Yihua Unifi Fibre Industry Co Ltd for $9m....
Yarn producer Unifi has posted a second quarter net loss of US$9.1m, which compares to a net loss of $7.7m in the prior December quarter, caused by the decreased demand and higher priced raw material ...
Yarn maker Unifi Inc is expanding its range of recycled products with the launch of Repreve polyester staple fibre....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts