USA: UniFirst Announces $170m Credit Facility Program
The company also announced that the board authorized the repurchase of up to $25m of the company's common stock. Such purchases will be made from time to time in open market or via other transactions, the extent and timing of which will depend on market conditions and other corporate considerations.
UniFirst Corporation is one of the largest providers of workplace uniforms and protective clothing in the US. The company employs 7,500 team partners who serve well over 100,000 customer locations in 45 states, Canada and Europe from 140 manufacturing, distribution and customer service facilities.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022