USA: UniFirst Announces $170m Credit Facility Program
UniFirst Corporation (NYSE:UNF) today announced that it has entered into a new $170m unsecured credit facility with a syndicate of banks led by Fleet National Bank. The company also announced that the board authorized the repurchase of up to $25m of the company's common stock. Such purchases will be made from time to time in open market or via other transactions, the extent and timing of which will depend on market conditions and other corporate considerations. UniFirst Corporation is one of the largest providers of workplace uniforms and protective clothing in the US. The company employs 7,500 team partners who serve well over 100,000 customer locations in 45 states, Canada and Europe from 140 manufacturing, distribution and customer service facilities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022