USA: UniFirst Announces Results For 2001 First Quarter
UniFirst Corporation, providers of workplace uniforms and protective clothing, has announced revenues and earnings for its fiscal 2001 first quarter, the thirteen weeks ended November 25, 2000. Revenues for the first quarter of fiscal 2001 were a record $141.0m, a seven per cent increase from $131.8m in the same period a year ago. First quarter net income was $7.1m, or $0.36 per share, a 30.9 per cent increase from last year's comparable quarter of $5.5m, or $0.28 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts