USA: UniFirst Sees 33rd Year Of Consecutive Growth
Workplace uniforms and protective clothing provider UniFirst Corporation has posted its 33rd consecutive year of record revenues. For its fiscal 2001 fourth quarter and full year, which ended 25 August 2001, revenues were $138.2m, a 4.6 per cent increase from $132.2m in the same period a year ago. Fourth quarter net income was $5.7m, or $0.30 per share, a 15.6 per cent increase from last year's $5.0m, or $0.25 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"