USA: Uniform Firm UniFirst Posts Strong H1 Results
Leading provider of workplace uniforms and protective clothing, UniFirst Corporation, on Wednesday posted an 11 per cent jump in second quarter revenues to $151.5 million from the year-ago period.
Second quarter net income was $5.2m, or $0.27 per share, a 19.9 per cent increase from last year's $4.3m, or $0.22 per share, with an extra week in the quarter period behind most of the increase in earnings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again