USA: Union Underwear Sets Up New Distribution Centre
Union Underwear Inc is setting up a new distribution centre in Berkeley County, South Carolina, which will initially create up to 200 jobs.
Work has already begun on the centre, which is planned to be complete by early 2006.
Union Underwear Inc makes the Fruit of the Loom apparel range.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Up to 28,000 Fruit of the Loom shareholders are in for a windfall after a federal judge approved two class-action settlements against the company....
Clothing manufacturer Fruit of the Loom said it will stop all operations at its Irish production plant in Buncrana in Co Donegal on 26 May, The Irish Times reported....
Apparel maker Fruit of the Loom is to close down its Irish operations a year earlier than planned....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022