USA: Unionbay Adds Flexibility To Inventory Allocation
Essentus International Inc, a supplier of business solutions to the apparel, footwear and soft goods industries, announced today that Unionbay Sportswear has successfully completed an upgrade of its enterprise system to Essentus Sourcing and Demand Management 2.1. Unionbay Sportswear, a subsidiary of Seattle Pacific Industries, targets teens and young adults with its moderately priced jeans, overalls, and other casual wear. The company has been operating with Essentus' supply chain solutions since 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands