JAPAN: Uniqlo and Theory launch jacket collection
The limited-edition collection will be available from 15 November online and in select global Theory and Uniqlo stores.
Women's vests will retail at GBP79.9 (US$126.8), while jackets and coats will cost GBP89.9 and GBP99.9 respectively. Men's vests and jackets will range from GBP79.9 and GBP99.9.
Explaining the move, a company spokesperson said: "As a leading global apparel group that designs, manufactures and sells clothing under six main brands, we believe it is natural to look for opportunities to collaborate on clothing lines, as relevant and appropriate.
"We believe that we have a wealth of expertise across the Fast Retailing Group in a number of areas, including such areas as design, fashion trends, customer knowledge and market positioning, and we will continue to look for relevant and appropriate opportunities for collaborate across the brands in the future."
Despite the global recession, e-commerce continues to buoy the bottom line for successful retailers....
Apparel sales in the Asia Pacific region are continuing on a golden growth trajectory despite a slowdown in China. Domestic brands are continuing to hold their own, and foreign brands intent on making...
Uniqlo saw sales in its Japanese stores fall during April, as unseasonably cool weather impacted sales. ...
Hong Kong listed Luen Thai Holdings, one of the world's leading apparel manufacturing and supply chain services providers, has completed its US$55m acquisition of Singapore-based Ocean Sky Group....
Fast Retailing, the owner of Japanese casual clothing brand Uniqlo, has lifted its profit and sales forecasts for the current financial year after reporting double-digit gains in the first half....
Fast Retailing has attributed sales gains in its Japanese Uniqlo stores during March to consistently warm weather. ...
Casual clothing retailer Uniqlo has booked a 9.6% increase in Japanese same-store sales in February, driven by strong sales of winter apparel....
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Stock-out paradox persists despite data overload
- New fabric protection with battlefield beginnings
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019