JAPAN: Uniqlo and Theory launch jacket collection
The limited-edition collection will be available from 15 November online and in select global Theory and Uniqlo stores.
Women's vests will retail at GBP79.9 (US$126.8), while jackets and coats will cost GBP89.9 and GBP99.9 respectively. Men's vests and jackets will range from GBP79.9 and GBP99.9.
Explaining the move, a company spokesperson said: "As a leading global apparel group that designs, manufactures and sells clothing under six main brands, we believe it is natural to look for opportunities to collaborate on clothing lines, as relevant and appropriate.
"We believe that we have a wealth of expertise across the Fast Retailing Group in a number of areas, including such areas as design, fashion trends, customer knowledge and market positioning, and we will continue to look for relevant and appropriate opportunities for collaborate across the brands in the future."
Despite the global recession, e-commerce continues to buoy the bottom line for successful retailers....
Apparel sales in the Asia Pacific region are continuing on a golden growth trajectory despite a slowdown in China. Domestic brands are continuing to hold their own, and foreign brands intent on making...
Uniqlo saw sales in its Japanese stores fall during April, as unseasonably cool weather impacted sales. ...
Hong Kong listed Luen Thai Holdings, one of the world's leading apparel manufacturing and supply chain services providers, has completed its US$55m acquisition of Singapore-based Ocean Sky Group....
Fast Retailing, the owner of Japanese casual clothing brand Uniqlo, has lifted its profit and sales forecasts for the current financial year after reporting double-digit gains in the first half....
Fast Retailing has attributed sales gains in its Japanese Uniqlo stores during March to consistently warm weather. ...
Casual clothing retailer Uniqlo has booked a 9.6% increase in Japanese same-store sales in February, driven by strong sales of winter apparel....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Alliance cuts ties with three more factories
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- UK must act with urgency to cut Brexit uncertainty
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts