JAPAN: Uniqlo domestic sales down 6.8% as weather drops
Sales at Uniqlo's own stores dropped 2.9%, while total sales including online sales fell 2.8%. Uniqlo opened six new stores and closed one in April.
The growth in outsourcing has been the most important trend in the clothing and textile sector in the past decade, with emerging market countries offering increasingly reliable and sophisticated servi...
Fast Retailing, which operates the Uniqlo brand, has said it expects sales to top JPY1trn in 2013 as it continues to grow aggressively outside of its Japanese home market. ...
Japanese retailer Fast Retailing has revealed it will open its first multi-brand department store in Tokyo next month....
A slow start to the autumn and winter season pushed Japanese casual clothing retailer Uniqlo to a 2.4% fall in September same-store sales....
Japanese retailer Fast Retailing has no intention of slowing the expansion of its Uniqlo casual clothing brand in China, despite anti-Japanese demonstrations last week. ...
Japanese retail giant Fast Retailing Co has shuttered nearly one-third of its Uniqlo casual clothing stores in China following anti-Japan demonstrations in the wake of a diplomatic dispute between Asi...
Fast Retailing plans to enter Australia through its Uniqlo brand by the end of August next year. ...
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa