JAPAN: Uniqlo Monthly Sales Slide Again
But the sales slump was far less than in previous months such as March when like-for-like sales were down nearly 20 per cent on the year.
Fast said per-customer sales in April fell 9.1 per cent while customer numbers edged up 1.6 per cent from the year prior.
The company recently announced plans to axe the majority of its UK stores due to poor sales.
Companies: Fast Retailing Co Ltd
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Japanese retailer Fast Retailing is to buy French apparel firm Petit Vehicule, owner of the Princesse tam.tam brand and the second-largest lingerie chain in France....
Fast Retailing Co Ltd - which operates the Uniqlo casual clothing chain - has reported a 12.9 per cent sales rise to JPY383.97 billion for the year ended in August, falling short of its target revenue...
Casual clothing giant Fast Retailing Co has announced plans to spend between JPY300 billion and JPY400bn on mergers and acquisitions in the next three years....
Japanese company Fast Retailing Co says it will open its first three stores in South Korea on 2 September through joint venture FRL Korea Co....
Fast Retailing Co, operator of the Uniqlo casual clothing chain, has reported a 4.3 per cent drop in net profit for the nine-month period ended May 2005 due to slow sales and higher expenses....
Retail group Fast Retailing Co is likely to re-appoint Tadashi Yanai as president of the company from September 2005 at the earliest, Japanese News Digest reported....
Store chain giant Fast Retailing Co has announced a 13.7 per cent year-on-year same-store sales rise, on good sales of Body Tech inner sportswear and button-down shirts....
Casual clothing chain Uniqlo has revealed plans to expand into the US with three New Jersey stores this autumn....
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack