JAPAN: Uniqlo plans campaign for new jeans range
Value fashion retailer Uniqlo has unveiled a new spring jeans campaign focusing on its UJ range.
The company is highlighting its '3Fs' push on Fit, Fabric and Finish with the first UJ season featuring 54 styles of jean.
Specifically, the 3F campaign is: Fit - a wide variety of fits, Fabric - fabrics and detailing and Finish - upgraded sewing, wash and finish.
The range comes in three price bands, YEN3,900 ($43) for the premium offer, YEN2,900 for the standard and YEN1,900 for the basic line.
Uniqlo says along with its authentic 5 pocket jeans, UJ will release new jeans every month. The 54 styles include all jeans launched through early April 2010.
UJ Jeans are available in all Uniqlo Japan stores and through its online store.
As trade barriers continue to diminish, clothing brands are becoming more global. However it is not as easy for the sizes of their goods to be quite as worldly. International players need to adapt the...
Japanese retailer Uniqlo saw its domestic sales cool last quarter, but international advancements make up for it. ...
Despite shrugging off the impact of economic turbulence to post a 5% rise in the value of its clothing and footwear market in 2009, the sector in Russia is expected to struggle this year new research ...
Fast Retailing-owned fashion chain Uniqlo has posted a 0.4% rise in same-store sales during the month of July. ...
Value-led clothing retailer Uniqlo has continued its international expansion with the opening of the company's first store in Malaysia....
Japanese fashion retailer Uniqlo has renewed a five-year sourcing deal with Toray Industries in a move that is expected to see it buy JPY400bn (US$4.6bn) in fibres and fabrics over the next five years...
A joint venture to make fabric and garments for the Uniqlo casual clothing chain in Bangladesh is making "satisfactory progress," according to one of the partners in the project, with a small-scale ga...
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020