JAPAN: Uniqlo same-store sales down 1.3% in June
Total sales including direct sales rose by 6.5%.
Existing store sales dipped in June as the government's "Cool Biz" campaign, which encourages office workers to dress casually during the summer to cut down on air-conditioning costs, proved to be less popular this year, the company said.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fast Retailing Co today (14 December) opens its first Uniqlo brand casualwear store in France, making this the fifth overseas market for the firm following the UK, China, South Korea and the US. The J...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November 2007 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Here is a list of the top ten stories published on just-style during the past year. To read the stories in full, please click on the headlines....
Bakers Footwear Group has posted third quarter net loss of US$15.3m, from net loss of $2.6m in the corresponding period last year, with results disappointing after an aggressive clearance of its sanda...
Swedish retail giant H&M has posted November sales up 14%, with its growth rate above the corresponding month last year but below the previous two months of this year....
Swimwear retailer Groupe Bikini Village has narrowed its third quarter net loss to CAD$1.2m (US$1.17m), from a loss of $1.4m in the prior year period, and says it has benefited from investments in new...
Spain's Inditex, the world's second biggest clothing retailer and owner of the Zara chain, saw its shares dip after recording lower than expected sales for the first nine months of the year....
Hat and footwear company Genesco has today begun a court trial that it hopes will secure a stalled US$1.5bn buyout offer from The Finish Line....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar