CHINA: Uniqlo stores shuttered amid anti-Japan protests
Japanese retail giant Fast Retailing Co has shuttered nearly one-third of its Uniqlo casual clothing stores in China following anti-Japan demonstrations in the wake of a diplomatic dispute between Asia's two biggest economies over a group of islands in the East China Sea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Key pieces of US trade agenda signed into law
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years
- Over 8,000 children in Delhi garment industry
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?