CHINA: Uniqlo stores shuttered amid anti-Japan protests
Japanese retail giant Fast Retailing Co has shuttered nearly one-third of its Uniqlo casual clothing stores in China following anti-Japan demonstrations in the wake of a diplomatic dispute between Asia's two biggest economies over a group of islands in the East China Sea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift