JAPAN: Uniqlo's November sales propped up by online
Japanese fashion group Fast Retailing saw total revenues at its Uniqlo chain increase by 10.4% during the month of November, saved by online sales as physical stores suffered.
The company said its monthly same-store sales decreased by 14.5% during the month, while sales at its own stores decreased by 10.2%.
Overall sales were largely in line with Fast Retailing's November sales target, the company said.
Local government officials in Vietnam's Hai Duong province have licensed a joint venture between Crystal Corporation and Pacific Textile Holding Limited, two of Hong Kong's leading textile and garment...
Japanese retail group Fast Retailing is to establish a joint venture with Mitsubishi Corporation with a view to developing its Uniqlo's business in Thailand....
Japanese retail group Fast Retailing has posted a 25% dip in first-half net income after domestic demand for its winter products dipped. ...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack