USA: United Retail Group Announces 13% Comparable Store Sales Increase in May 2000
United Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:URGI) today announced total sales in May 2000 of $41.0 million compared with $35.2 million in May 1999, a 17% increase. Comparable store sales increased 13% for May 2000.Total sales for the year-to-date were $140.4 million compared with $131.8 million in the same period last year, a 7% increase. Comparable store sales increased 5% for the year-to-date.United Retail Group, Inc. is a specialty retailer of large-size women's fashion apparel, footwear and accessories featuring AVENUE(R)brand merchandise. The Company operates 508 AVENUE(R)stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar