USA: United Retail Group Announces Comparable Store Sales Increase
United Retail Group, Inc (NASDAQ-NMS:"URGI") today announced total sales in June 2000 of $40.9 million, compared with $38.1 million in June 1999, an 8% increase. Comparable store sales increased 4% for June 2000. Total-sales for the quarter-to-date were $82.0 million compared with $73.2 million in the same period last year, a 12% increase. Comparable store sales increased 8% for the quarter-to-date. Total sales for the year-to-date were $181.4 million compared with $169.9 million in the same period last year, a 7% increase. Comparable store sales increased 5% for the year-to-date. United Retail Group, Inc is a specialty retailer of large-size women's fashion apparel, footwear and accessories featuring Avenue brand merchandise. The company operates 504 Avenue stores with 2,074,000 square feet of selling space.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective