USA: United Retail Group Announces Comparable Store Sales Increase
Total-sales for the quarter-to-date were $82.0 million compared with $73.2 million in the same period last year, a 12% increase. Comparable store sales increased 8% for the quarter-to-date.
Total sales for the year-to-date were $181.4 million compared with $169.9 million in the same period last year, a 7% increase. Comparable store sales increased 5% for the year-to-date.
United Retail Group, Inc is a specialty retailer of large-size women's fashion apparel, footwear and accessories featuring Avenue brand merchandise. The company operates 504 Avenue stores with 2,074,000 square feet of selling space.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar