USA: United Retail Group Announces Comparable Store Sales Increase
United Retail Group, Inc (NASDAQ-NMS:"URGI") today announced total sales in June 2000 of $40.9 million, compared with $38.1 million in June 1999, an 8% increase. Comparable store sales increased 4% for June 2000. Total-sales for the quarter-to-date were $82.0 million compared with $73.2 million in the same period last year, a 12% increase. Comparable store sales increased 8% for the quarter-to-date. Total sales for the year-to-date were $181.4 million compared with $169.9 million in the same period last year, a 7% increase. Comparable store sales increased 5% for the year-to-date. United Retail Group, Inc is a specialty retailer of large-size women's fashion apparel, footwear and accessories featuring Avenue brand merchandise. The company operates 504 Avenue stores with 2,074,000 square feet of selling space.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020