USA: United Retail Group Announces December 2000 Total Sales Increase
The United Retail Group Inc (NASDAQ-NMS: "URGI"), a specialty retailer of large-size women's fashion apparel, footwear and accessories, has announced that total sales in December 2000 increased 7 per cent to $54.4m compared with $50.8m at hte same time last year. Comparable store sales fell by 1 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands